Viral Alkalis Ltd is the leading manufacturer of Potassium Bicarbonate (CAS No. 298-14-6) in India. We specialize in producing high-quality Potassium Bicarbonate with a capacity of 5000 TPA, and purity of more than 99%.
Our product is used in various industries, including food & beverages, fire protection, pharmaceuticals and agriculture. It is a versatile product with a wide range of applications, making it an essential ingredient in many processes. Our product is approved under Food Safety and Standards authority of India (FSSAI).
Our Potassium Bicarbonate is produced using state-of-the-art technology, and we strictly follow quality control measures to ensure a consistent and superior quality product. Our product is available in 25kg bags or as per customer requirements.
At Viral Alkalis Ltd, we are committed to providing you with high quality product at competitive prices. Contact us today to place your order or to learn more about our product and services.
Request a Quote
Buy Potassium Bicarbonate from a trusted supplier – Viral Alkalis Ltd. Inquire for a quote.
Please use the contact form below or send a mail to email@example.com.
We offer the best possible rates.
Applications, Properties and Packing
Potassium bicarbonate is a white Crystalline Powder, odorless, slightly basic, salty substance.
• Fire extinguisher: Potassium Bicarbonate is used in the fire protection industry as a fire suppression agent. When used in this application, it is often referred to as Purple-K Powder. It is effective against Class-B and Class-C type fires.
• Pharmaceuticals: Potassium Bicarbonate is used in the pharmaceutical industry as an antacid, as well as a buffering agent in various medicines.
• Agricultural: Potassium Bicarbonate is used as a fertilizer, as it is a source of potassium, an essential nutrient for plant growth. It is also used to regulate soil acidity and improve soil structure.
• Mineral water: Added as mineral supplement and to enhance taste
• Food and beverages: Potassium Bicarbonate is used as a leavening agent in baking, as a food preservative, and as an ingredient in beverages.
Decomposes at 292ºC